This Aluminium Tower Combined course provides delegates with both the Towers for Users and the Low Level Access qualifications. Candidates successfully completing the 1 day course will receive an Aluminium Tower Certificate and ID Card, valid for 5 years.
During the Aluminium Tower Combined course delegates will learn about the following:
- Current Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting work at height with low level access units
- Aluminium Tower Training Code of Practice
- Publicly Available Specification (PAS250)
- Assembling, altering and dismantling low level units incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed low level units and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of low level units